- Loaded With Antioxidants: Dried Mangoes have more antioxidants than their fresh counterparts. This is due to the fact that, as you dry & dehydrate the fruit, oxidation stops. Antioxidants have been linked to a reduced risk of developing several chronic illnesses, reducing inflammation & also helping lower the blood sugar level.
- May Aid In Weight Loss: Although removing the water from mangos does make them less filling & more calorically-dense, Dried Mango is still a rich source of dietary fiber & a concentrated source of carbohydrates. This can help to quickly satiate your appetite.
- May Improve Bone Density: Assorted minerals & vitamins found in Dried Mangoes can help boost the bone mineral density & lower your risk of osteoporosis as you age.
- Rich In Vitamins & Minerals: This healthy snack is a good source of Vitamin A, an essential vitamin for maintaining healthy vision, as well as Vitamins C & E, which are both powerful antioxidants that can help protect your cells from damage in support of a strong immune system. This fruit is also a good source of iron, which is essential for carrying oxygen to your cells, and potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure & blood sugar levels.
- Boosts Energy Levels: The natural sugars in Dried Mango will give you a sustained energy boost without the crash that comes from artificial sweeteners. This makes Dried Mango an ideal snack for athletes or anyone who is looking for a natural energy boost.
Country Of Origin : India
MRP (Inc. of all taxes) : 950.00
Offer Price : 399.00
Shelf Life : 12 Months
Ingredients : Dried Mango and Cane Sugar
Processed, Packed & Marketed by : Connedit Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 17/2/2 & 3, 51/1/2 Kaji Palasiya, Indore Madhya Pradesh - 452001