- Loaded With Antioxidants: Dried blackcurrants have more antioxidants than their fresh counterparts. This is due to the fact that, as you dry and dehydrate the fruit, oxidation stops. These antioxidants can help to give your immune system a boost, allowing your body to fight infection and viruses more effectively.
- Multiple Applications: Once a star ingredient in ice creams and shakes, black currants are now being embraced in many other foods. They are also used in place of raisins, dates and prunes in various baked goods. Tart in taste, these berries have four times more vitamin C than oranges and twice the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Rich In Anthocyanin: They also boast of anthocyanins that are said to assist in fighting against several conditions such as cardiovascular disease, joint inflammation, eye strain, urinary infections, kidney stones and cancer.
- High In Vitamin C: Blackcurrants are high in vitamin C, containing about 56% of your daily recommended value in a single serving. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the health and functioning of your immune system.
- Abundant In Soluble & Insoluble Fiber: While soluble fiber keeps you at arm’s length from chronic diseases such as diabetes, insoluble fiber regulates bowel movements and may help prevent digestive disorders.
Country Of Origin : Greece
MRP (Inc. of all taxes) : 480.00
Offer Price : 299.00
Shelf Life : 12 Months
Ingredients : Dried Blackcurrant, Sugar, Sunflower oil
Processed, Packed & Marketed by : Connedit Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 17/2/2 & 3, 51/1/2 Kaji Palasiya, Indore Madhya Pradesh - 452001