Our Roasted Almond Range is made from one of the best grades of Almonds. They are sourced from trusted farmers & producers, offering you the best quality & adulteration-free product. Seasoned with widely loved flavours, this range has been curated to make you savour a perfect blend of health and taste in each crunch.
- Adulteration Free: The complete roasting & flavouring process is carried out in our in-house processing units, ensuring that an adulteration free product is delivered.
- Roasted, Not Fried: Unlike the other snacking options, that are fried in Palm Oil, our Almonds are roasted & not fried.
- Loaded With Antioxidants: Almonds have a lot of antioxidants that can aid in the prevention of oxidative stress. They also play a significant role in anti-aging. The powerful antioxidants remain concentrated in the brown layer of the skin.
- Assist in Blood Sugar Management: Roasted almonds are rich in healthy fats, protein, and fiber while being low in carbohydrates. Almonds are rich in magnesium, making them an excellent alternative for diabetes patients. Magnesium intake also reduces insulin resistance in people who do not have diabetes. Furthermore, the magnesium in almonds may aid in the reduction of blood pressure. Low magnesium levels are connected to high blood pressure, implying that roasted almonds aid in controlling blood pressure.
- Lower Cholesterol Levels: A high level of LDL lipoproteins - known as bad cholesterol in your blood - is a well-known risk factor for heart disease. According to scientific research, roasted almonds may decrease LDL cholesterol. They do more than only reduce your blood LDL levels. They also protect LDL from oxidation, a crucial stage in the progression of heart disease. Taking one or two handfuls of roasted almonds can lower harmful cholesterol. And it may aid in reducing the risk of heart disease.- Lowers Your Calorie Intake by Reducing Hunger: Roasted almonds are low in carbs but high in protein & fiber. Protein & fiber can boost feelings of satiety. It could also assist you in consuming fewer calories. According to scientific studies, a daily 1.5-ounce (43-gram) part of roasted almonds can lower hunger and the desire to eat.