- Good For Digestion: Flax seeds are an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber promotes the movement of material through your digestive system. It also promotes and maintains regularity and prevents constipation.
- Source Of Protein: Protein is an important building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, and skin. Flaxseeds are a great source of high-quality, plant-based protein. One teaspoon of flax seeds contains nearly 2 grams of protein, and hence are a perfect alternative to animal protein sources. Adding them to a salad or smoothie can help boost your protein intake.
- Helps Lower Cancer Risk: In addition to the important omega-3 fatty acids, they are known to prevent the development of cancerous tumours. Flax seeds are rich in lignans (a group of bioactive compounds that are chock-full of antioxidant properties) that may protect the body from cancer by slowing the growth of existing tumours.
- Reduces Skin Inflammation: They also contain massive beauty benefits when applied directly to the skin. Because flaxseeds are high in anti-inflammatory omega-3s, they can help curb inflammation in the skin. Flax fiber has also been shown to have a healing effect on the skin.
- Loaded With Nutrients: Flaxseed is particularly high in thiamine, a B vitamin that plays a key role in energy metabolism as well as cell function. It’s also a great source of copper, which is involved in brain development, immune health, and iron metabolism.
Country Of Origin : India
MRP (Inc. of all taxes) : 330.00
Offer Price : 199.00
Shelf Life : 12 Months
Ingredients : Raw Flax Seeds
Processed, Packed & Marketed by : Connedit Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Khasra No. 17/2/2 & 3, 51/1/2 Kaji Palasiya, Indore Madhya Pradesh - 452001